Orthodontics & Invisalign Services in the Upper East Side, New York
We Believe Our Clients Deserve Only the Best
At Seligman Orthodontics, PLLC, we are continually pushing ourselves to achieve excellence and provide the most advanced, effective methods possible. Orthodontics is about more than just straight teeth. While that is an added benefit of orthodontic and Invisalign technology, our services are primarily about giving our clients what they need to lead healthy, confident lives.
We do this by constantly challenging ourselves with continuing education and creative approaches. Dr. Seligman is a specialist in orthodontics and dentofacial orthodontics. He has spoken on several occasions, sharing his wisdom and knowledge of the science. With over 20 years of experience in the field, he leads his team by example, never willing to settle for mediocrity.
Orthodontic Services Provided at Seligman Orthodontics, PLLC
At Seligman Orthodontics, our mission is to provide our clients with individualized service tailored to their specific needs. These services include:
- Accelerated Invisalign – Ready to have straight teeth without the use of metals and rubber bands for months or years? Clear aligner trays from Invisalign are personally customized for your teeth by our team at Seligman Orthodontics, PLLC. Then we prescribe the acceleration device to wear for twenty minutes a day. These trays fit over your existing teeth, and the acceleration device fits over them to apply gentle microvibrations. These minor movements accelerate the bone movement in your jaw to help with quicker alignments and straighter teeth.
- Accelerated Teen Invisalign – Invisalign has been known to help adults hide the fact they are straightening their teeth. Now they have an option for teens to be able to get straighter teeth without metal and rubber bands. Covertly wear your aligners throughout the day without drastically changing your eating options. Invisalign knows how important food is to growing teens. We also offer accelerated Invisalign for teens to make the process go even faster. Go through the halls of your high school with confidence while receiving needed orthodontics from Seligman Orthodontics, PLLC in the Upper East Side.
- Child & Adolescent Orthodontics – Getting orthodontic services early in life can help set your teeth, jawline, and smile for success from an early age. Seligman Orthodontics, PLLC provides orthodontic services for children and adolescents suffering from oral health issues. Some of those issues include losing their teeth early or late, have difficulty chewing and speaking, a protruding or recessed jaw, and more. Set up a consultation to get help correcting unhealthy oral habits and decrease treatment time as a young adult. We offer the most advanced orthodontic services with the industry’s best technology.
- Adult Orthodontics – Orthodontic services are more than just teeth straightening treatments. Seligman Orthodontics, PLLC wants you to have the best bite and brightest smile possible. But it’s not all about the cosmetic appeal. Receiving these treatments helps with gum disease, TMJ, bone loss in your jaw, and tooth decay. Once we finish your consultation, we will build a personalized dental care plan of attack to make sure you walk around the Upper East Side with confidence.
- Damon Braces – Save time and be more comfortable while obtaining straighter teeth with Damon Braces. There is less need to pull teeth, expand the palate, or visit the Seligman Orthodontics, PLLC office for checkups. These new braces are self-ligating (adjust themselves) and work quicker than traditional braces. Most patients have also experienced far less pain with Damon Braces after switching. Dr. Seligman is an advocate and lecturer on this new orthodontic service and has even helped the Soul Surfer herself get a better smile and bite. Trust him as the rest of New York has when obtaining the best smile possible.
- Insignia Braces – Seligman Orthodontics, PLLC wants you to have a smile which is unique to you, and not one everybody else thinks you should have. The Insignia program uses your jawline and facial structure to help create a personalized dental plan to grant you the exact services you need for your smile. It helps by rendering a 3D model of your teeth and gums to let our orthodontic team know precisely where the issue is occurring. It also allows us to plan an attack against the oral health issues you are facing with the best orthodontic services.
- Lingual Braces – When traditional metal braces are the only option, but you still don’t want them to be seen by the public, lingual braces are for you. No longer will you need to hide your smile. They were creatively constructed to go on the back (or lingual side) of the teeth to help give you the best smile possible. Seligman Orthodontics, PLLC uses Incognito™ braces as our selected lingual option.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is the best, most comfortable, and most discreet way to achieve your best smile possible. The clear aligner trays are custom-built for your teeth, snap on smoothly, and allow you to go about your day completely unnoticed. The beautiful advantage is you won’t have to change your diet very much as they are removable. You wear each aligner tray for about two weeks, and after that we schedule an appointment to have your next one created. The entire process takes about a year, but each case will vary depending on goals and starting point with your smile.
Seligman Orthodontics: Straight Teeth Are Just the Beginning
While cutting-edge technology is one major element of effective orthodontics, routine care is vital for lasting oral health results. Our clients are given one-on-one attention from Dr. Seligman at every visit, so they stay fully informed and up-to-date on the services they are receiving. Seligman Orthodontics is also proud to utilize the P&G Ortho Essentials Hygiene Program to equip their clients for healthy and lasting orthodontics. Proudly serving as the premier Avenues Orthodontist, to learn more about the services offered at Seligman Orthodontics, call (212) 988-8235 and schedule your initial consultation.